Robson Corporation uses only DuPont® finishes utilizing a powder coating process. Robson Corporation has the latest in powder coating equipment with one of the finest powder coating batch processes in America as inspected by Dupont®.
Weather extremes, salt water and chemicals corrode conventional paint finishes in no time. That's why Robson Corporation features our DuPont® powder coat finish on every sign in a variety of colors, at no additional cost.
From Coffee Tan through Bronze, Robson Corporation will give you a finish on your sign that is the highest quality. Our powder coat finishes are 4 millimeters thick. The standard in the sign industry is inexpensive paint only 1 millimeter thick. Our shine outlasts everyone's by 3 or 4 to 1.
Different colors and custom colors are available including hammer tones.
A POWDER COAT FINISH;
- Lasts longer: Independent testing proves it - our DuPont® powder coat lasts 3 to 4 times longer than paint finishes.
- Covers completely: Like a magnet, electrostatic application draws DuPont Powder into the smallest crevices, virtually eliminating exposure to corrosion. It binds better, too, to guard against peeling and flaking.
- Seals tight: Heat-fused powder forms a thick, uniform barrier to corrosion - even on edges - with no bubbles, drips or other flaws. The finish not only looks strong, it is strong, for added protection.
- Won't crack or chip: More flexible than paint, DuPont Powder Coat expands and contracts with temperature extremes without cracking or chipping.
- Safeguards the environment: Airborne over spray particles are essentially nonexistent.
BUY FACTORY DIRECT AND SAVE!
CALL US AT 1-800-770-8585